For this second week of Season 4 of Fortnite, Epic Games obviously offers its share of challenges. Find all the tips and rewards of these in our article.
The season 4 of Chapter 2 of Fortnite gave the kick-off this Thursday, August 27, to the delight of an entire community with a lot of news that are sure to delight players battle royale. Nevertheless, Epic Games continues to offer challenges to its community, which allow you to gain experience for the famous Battle Pass to unlock exclusive cosmetics, sold for 950 V-bucks.
Since some of the challenges of this new week are not easy to complete, we offer you, below, a recap, with our tips to achieve them as quickly as possible.
Be careful, however, unlike the previous season, a validated challenge will earn you 25,000 XP instead of 35,000.
THE CHALLENGES, REWARDS AND TIPS OF WEEK 2 SEASON 4, FORTNITE
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7)
- Successful eliminations at the Authority (3)
- Dance to different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Cemetery (3)
- Destroy Boats at Craggy Cliffs (7)
- Bounce on different dog toys at Ant-Man Mansion (4)
- Ride a motorized canoe under steel bridges of different colors (3)
- Search SHIELD chests in Quinjets (7)