Fortnite has a new little update today.
The new update is not that standard. This is not patch 14.10, nor even 14.0.1. It’s just bug fixes and fixes for any issues that players have reported.
The update weighed a little. Depending on the platform, players had to download a different amount of MB and it was:
- PC: 137 MB
- Xbox: 600 MB
- Nintendo Switch: 130 MB
- PlayStation: 400 MB
Epic doesn’t need to update Fortnite anymore to run some things, so Black Panther’s morning spot, generators, or Galactus are not the result of an update, but simply the launch of content introduced on the occasion of 14.00, the new season.
This does not mean that the patch description is missing at all, but it only comes down to bug fixes:
- Fixed issue with hang glider audio
- Fixed radio issues in cars
- Fixed issues with cars that can now destroy obstacles correctly
- The game has been optimized
- Fixed crashes
- Matchmaking has been improved
- Fortnite optimization and stability improved
- Fixed issues with purchasing the Battle Pass
That’s it for the moment. Such a normal update will probably only take place in a week, since now there is only update with fixes. The patch should be marked as 14.10 and contain a lot of news.