How to have unlimited inventory in Fortnite
A smart Fortnite trick has been found that allows you to carry as many items or weapons as you want. Here’s what you’ll need to do to get that unlimited inventory.
Fortnite offers plenty of unique weapons and items to help you cope with whatever you come across, but with limited locations in your inventory, it can be difficult to find a perfect loadout that works in all situations.
However, a new exploit has been found that apparently allows you to stack as many items and weapons as you want.
As many players know, loot in Fortnite lets you choose between what gear you think you need and that can often result in some good guns that your enemies can grab.
YouTuber Glitch King was among the first to share this “unlimited inventory” bug and revealed that once players do this trick, they won’t have to choose between weapons anymore.
This feat can only be done with a vehicle and a gas can, which means you’ll have to find them before you try it. Here is all you will need to do.
How to get unlimited inventory in Fortnite
- First, you will need to find a Choppa / Boat and a Gas Can in Fortnite.
- Once you catch them, bring the vehicle next to the loot and enter it.
- You will then want to change seats and, with the gas can in hand, pick up the items you want.
- Mix between the gas can and your pickaxe to duplicate items.
- After that, your extra items should all be stored.
- To collect items, simply drop the gas can to reveal the stacked equipment.
The extra loot won’t be visible in your inventory, but you can just find it all by dropping these items.
As with all issues, it’s likely that Epic will be looking to fix this glitch in a future update, but as of this writing, it’s still active.